After six months of online worship services, we finally gathering for worship on Sunday 13 September 2020, beginning at 10:45 am! As we prepare to gather for in-person worship the Worship Commission has put together a short list of recommendations so that you know what to expect when you arrive at the Church. The recommendations are as follows:
1. Entering Church: Use the west door or the front door on the east side of the building (front faces Queen Street). Hand sanitizer will be available at building entrances and sanctuary entrance.
2. To avoid congestion in the entrance and foyer, ushers will seat you in the sanctuary when you arrive.
3. Masks: It is highly recommended that you wear a mask when you enter the Church. Please bring your own masks. If you do not have one, masks will be available at the Church. Masks must be worn during singing.
4. Seating: Ushers will seat you when you enter the sanctuary and direct the flow of traffic as you exit at the end of the service.
5. Offering: An offering plate will be at the entrance to the sanctuary.
6. Singing: There will be congregational singing. Hymnals may be used. Masks need to be worn when singing.
7. Bathrooms: Two bathrooms are available by the library hallway.
Please always remember to maintain physical distancing when outside or in the Church.